Saturday, September 13, 2014

2014 School Pictures and Spirit week

School Pictures
I don't know why but I seriously love the kids getting school pictures.  I know they are crazy expensive and I could probably take just as good myself at home, but I love the traditional school picture look.

 Mikelle
3rd Grade

Jonah
1st Grade

Ty
2nd year Preschool
This was at home, his preschool only does a class picture so I snapped his own individual one that morning. He had a bad bike accident the day before so he looks a little beat up.  Yes, he was wearing his helmet....just not properly.


Spirit Week
Crazy Hair Day:
Mikelle wanted an animal cage...and yes, I tried my darndest to do it.  Pinterest ruined my idea of just doing messy ponytails by having all these "real" crazy hair ideas.  It was a lot of work to say the least, but she did win an award for it and got lots of attention.

Jonah luckily was happy with something much simpler (although just as cool!)  He wanted his hair spray painted blue and then ocean animals 'swimming' all through it.


Sports Team Day:
Mikelle picked BYU, Jonah was unfortunately sick this day so he didn't get to participate.

No comments: