Monday, September 29, 2014

September

All the miscellaneous pictures from September.  

Some cute pictures of Mikelle.



Kenzlee and Ty

 Kenzlee fell and split her lip and had to get it glued shut.  

Cuddles on the couch, notice how Kenzlee is playing with her belly button.  She loves that thing.

They loved these chairs at Gordmans.


Kenzlee with her baby

I remember sneaking out with my siblings when I was little.  We called it 'sneakies.'  The boys are doing the same thing here to try and watch tv.

Girl's Night Out to the movies.

We were on a drive and went by my Great-Grandma's (Grandma Buttercup's mother in law) old house in Provo.

The kids helping me with dinner.


Bundled up with cartoons 


The boys playing in the mud.




Kenzlee met Cosmo.  She was very curious but a little scared.

Face Painting



Matt and Kenzlee coloring.

Poor Ty got stung by a mosquito on his eyelid.

Then he fell the next day on his bike and got pretty banged up.

Ty, Jonah and Kenzlee at the park

Tyrel, Mikelle, and Jonah reading together.




Found this lovely note from Mikelle on the bathroom counter. 
"I don't want to live with Kylee.  Love, Mikelle" 





Peaking in the office

We showed the kids 'The Wizard of Oz'.  I think they were fans.



Brinley, Oliver, Jonah, Ty, and Mikelle

No comments: