Saturday, September 27, 2014

July and August

Wow, I got really behind on blogging; and since I'm so behind I'm lumping these two months together.  This summer, as I've said before, past by in a quick and very busy blur.  We packed, cleaned, moved, went camping for a week, had friends and family visit from out of town, packed up and moved AGAIN to our new house, and unpacked all before school started.  And by the time we were done with everything, I thought to myself "Okay, I'm ready for summer to start."  Too bad it was just ending.  Although it was pretty crazy, we still did have quite a fun time.  

Here are the kids at a summer camp they went to at Mrs. Herrera's house (a preschool teacher of Jonah and Ty).  It was perfect timing as it was pretty inexpensive and it was right when I needed kids to go and play somewhere so I could pack up.  We moved the next day (after this picture was taken).

They loved the summer camp.  Mrs. Herrera came up to me when I came to pick up the kids and said that Ty spend at least half the time eating raspberries from her bushes; which she didn't mind, she just thought it was funny.

One of Ty's best friends, Ryker, went to the summer camp too.

Nap time, we have some sleepy people.





Mikelle getting ready to leave for camping.

Kenzlee is a big girl on the swings now.

Story time with Aaron.

Kenzlee eating a popsicle.  I like this picture because it reminds me of...

...this picture.  Mikelle eating a popsicle (about 2 1/2 years old).

Just snuggling up with this stuffed animal grandma gave Kenzlee.  Pretty spoiled.

Morning Routine:  Chocolate milk and cartoons.

The girls prefer nail painting though. 

 Mikelle

 Kylee and Kenzlee

 Kenzlee and Brinley eating some snacks together.

Neighborhood water party at Grandma and Grandpa's house.



Brinley was NOT expecting Oliver to blast her with the house on the way down.

The Crew

Kenzlee showing us a trick she does with some cereal in her teeth.

This fun thing happened while Kayla and I took the kids to McDonalds play place one day.  Ty stepped on it and it fell off and I couldn't get it back on.  We in no way could drive with it home like that, so I was frantically trying to figure out how to fix it while on the phone with Matt.  Meanwhile, Oliver was running down an extremely busy road and Kayla ran off after him and they both ended up falling on the sidewalk.  I ended up using a bungee cord and hooked it on something in the van and luckily the door still shut; and luckily I carry bungee cords in the van.  It was not the funnest outing with the kids.

Trip to Gardener Village




Kayla asked me to watch Brinley so she wouldn't fall asleep in the car while she went grocery shopping....so I made her a little bed and put on a movie instead.  ;)

Brinley loves her blankets.

Living with family has been a little crowded but lots of fun.  Kayla and I worked out a nice little shopping system.  We take turns going into the stores we want while the other one waits in the car with the kids.  

Found this beauty while looking through pictures.

No comments: