Thursday, January 1, 2015

Picture Update

So I'll just be honest here, I'm usually a little behind in keeping up with this family blog.  I can't remember exactly when these pictures were taken but let's just say 'recently'.

 Cuddling with my Ty

Just waiting for those cookies

Kayla was so nice and watched Ty and Kenzlee so I could go on Mikelle's field trip with her.  We went to the Museum of Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point.





Saying good bye to Grandma Buttercup.  She lived with my parents for six months and is headed down to Arizona to live with Mary and Ron for six months and then she'll be back.  It's been so fun having her close by and the kids being able to get to know her.



Just hanging out.
(Tyrel, Brinley, Oliver)

Mercedes, Mike, and Zoey

I took some newborn pictures of Zoey.  They aren't professional by any means but I think they turned out cute.



Kenzlee


 The three little girl cousins
(Kenzlee, Zoey, and Brinley)

No comments: