Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Kenzlee is 7 months

My little Kenzlee is seven months.  She is scooting all over the place, she gets up in crawling position and can crawl a little but she isn't too fast at it yet.  We had to baby proof the fireplace hearth because she is always crawling over to it and actually onto it to play with the fireplace handles.  As you can see from the pictures, she is a pro at sitting now.  She loves toys and will scoot to get whatever she wants.  Luckily she hasn't made her way over to discover the stairs yet, but we needing to put a gate up soon.  

She loves to eat.  She loves all baby food.  She is my best eater. Her favorite is still sweet potato is seems, but she gives me no problem eating peas, carrots, squash, and of course the fruits.  She is a pretty spoiled baby.  I have made her cry herself to sleep a few nights, but she is still mostly nursed to sleep and then put in her crib.  I blame it on the fact that she is the last baby so I'm just sucking up all my baby time.

Kenzlee loves her brothers and sister and they can easily make her smile.  She likes to be apart of things and she wants to be held all the time.  I think she is also starting to know what "no" means.  (I tell her no when she bites me or is starting to pull of my baby proofing on the fireplace hearth.)







I like how she is just looking at Ty here.




Sitting on the doorstep like a big girl.

She didn't like the grass so she kept doing this, I thought it was cute.

This is her climbing on the fireplace, see how she pulls of the foam insulator I put around the hearth to protect her!


No comments: