Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!

Tonight we went to the Castle Rock Outlets and saw the HUGE Christmas tree, and then we came home and decorated our own. We had Christmas music and football in the background because it was a pretty important game I guess. The kids had tons of fun; after we had put on all the ornaments, they kept going in their room and finding toys and things to put on. I kept looking over and would see blankets and sippy cups on the tree and had to keep telling them to stop putting stuff on. Anyway, it made me really excited for Christmas and the trip to Utah. It does seem really weird to not have any snow and pretty good weather. Utah will give us a white Christmas I bet.








2 comments:

Carole said...

Your tree is beautiful. I remember when the kids used to do that, and I miss it so much! I wanted to do something special for Celeste's last home Christmas, new lights and deco, but she wants the old stuff that she loves.
Merry Christmas!

Jesse and Stephanie said...

Your kids sound hilarious! Your tree is beautiful!