Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Baby Shower

Last night Becky Knowles and I had a ward baby shower. It was pretty fun and we each got a lot of awesome things for our babies. However, I had to borrow a friend's car to drive to the baby shower since Matt needed our car, and I got pulled over for both of the tail lights being broken, and the plates were expired and not registered (I had no idea) and I also couldn't find the car insurance anywhere. So I also got my first ticket. The cop said he was being nice and only ticketed me for the lights being out which was $25. DANG, I really wanted to say I have never gotten a ticket before; at least I can say that it wasn't really my fault and that I still have never gotten a speeding ticket. Anyway, it was still a fun night out with the girls (and baby boys).

Jordan and Julia (young women in our ward) loving the boys. Notice how much BIGGER Tyrel is than Kai.
More love
Becky and I
Getting ready to leave
Tyrels' new things

3 comments:

Carole said...

I probably owe you $25. Was Matt off getting my girls? So sorry, but great pics!

Becky Knowles said...

At least you have taken all your gifts out of the bags. Mine are still in the bags stacked up against the wall in my bedroom....maybe when all the company leaves I will have a second to organize it all. :)

Becky Knowles said...

PS thanks for taking pictures-maybe someday I'll start remembering my camera. :)